Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Cash Envelope

Cupcake Cash Envelope with CardIf you have your current 2010-2011 Stampin’ UP! Catalog handy you’ll want to flip over to page 91.  That cute little baby card and envelope got me thinking. And this is what I came up with…okay…the So Shelli’s Crazy for Cupcake challenge helped push me in the direction of the cupcake…but I actually first thought…how cool would that look as an Easter egg? Stream of consciousness is a great thing, no?

I think would be the perfect gift for a teen birthday! What teen doesn’t love CASH! 

Cupcake Card and Envelope OpenStamps:   Clearly For You, You’re a Gem
Papers:   Whisper White, Play Date Designer Series Paper, Pretty in Pink, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Itty Bitty Bits Punch Pack, Mini Vintage Tags, Shimmer Paint (mixed with alcohol in a spray bottle) 
Tools: Crimper, Tombow Multi-purpose Adhesive, Scallop Edge Punch, Bitty Box and Envelope Bigz XL Dies, Big Shot
Techniques Used:  n/a

How did I do that?  You can find a tutorial on how I created this project here.

Enjoy!

kealsiggy

 

 

This cute little card is perfect to hold a folded $50 dollar bill! It’s the perfect amount to earn a free Sale-a-bration item!  I’m not sure if a $1, $5 or $10 dollar bill would fit, but I do know a $20 fits! *smile*   The approximate size of this cute little thing is 3-3/4” x 2-3/4”.

No comments:

Post a Comment