Friday, April 17, 2009

Pick a Petal



Spring is in the air today so that was my inspiration for today. I have been trying to get the Late Night Stampers Design Challenge done for some time now so I finally completed it! The challenge was to use Flowers! Now that is right up my alley!

Do you just love this flower? Pick a Petal is just such a fun set to use when you want to make some lovely flowers. You can easily incorporate some of your beautiful lovely Designer Series Papers or you can use ink to create your own beautiful design! I also used the Sweet Little Sentiments set, which has become a go to set for me lately.



It was really hard to get a photo to show the depth of the two layers of petals, but I think this one showed it the best! I have two layers of dimensionals one between the two layers and one between the flower center. I'm really loving the dotted Designer Series Paper!


Card Details:
Stamps: Pick a Petal, Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Sweet Nothings
Simply Scrappin' Designer Series Paper, Basic Black

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Paper Snips

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea Linda, I love the pick a petal stamp set but I have been having problems coming up with a design and I love the look you came up with.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete