Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kindred Spirits



Just returning from sunny Orlando from a spring break trip with our extended family! What a wonderful trip for the soul! I think the sun makes every little thing better! This is a card that I created for the Birds of a Feather challenge over at the Late Night Stampers group that I belong to. It was one of my last challenges as one of the First Quarter Design team members. This was a card that reminds me of the fun I had with the ladies on the design team...Kindred Spirits flock together on Late Night Stampers! If you love Stampin' UP! stamps and want some inspiration anyone can join this wonderful group of women headed up by Sherrill Graff. You can join here.
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words Wheel
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Baha Breeze, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Baha Breeze Corduroy Button, Paper Snips, Valet Ribbon Originals, Clip Assortment
Enjoy!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Linda...I always wonder what to do with the beautiful realistic nature sets...this is a simple, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete