Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hauntingly Fun

Halloween is one of those holidays that allow you to decorate with bats and spiders even though the rest of the year you would scream and run for the vacuum or a broom if you saw them in your home!  In fact, the huge hairy, 20-million-eyed spider I saw today was dead in its tracks when I came upon it today – literally!  LOL! 

I thought you might like to see a couple of the projects that I created for my Holiday Haunts stamp camp this past month.  I will be posting 1 project each day for the next 6 days.  I hope it inspires you to create your own Halloween fun this year! The projects will increase in difficulty as we progress through the days.

Cards are a quick and easy projects to get that cauldron of ideas flowing.  These cards are perfect, sweet and simple ideas to let the little and big kids in your life know that you are thinking about them at this time of year!  I love creating in different colors – don’t you just love mixing up concoctions of colors?Holiday Haunts Camp - Cards

Recipe
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Holiday Best (Hostess) 
Paper: Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Stampin’ Write Markers: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Dimensionals, Ribbon Originals – Orchard, Tombow Multipurpuse Adhesive

Enjoy!

kealsiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment