Friday, October 30, 2009

Goblins, Ghouls and Spooky Embellishments

Don’t be surprised that that you won’t see any stamping today.  Believe it or not I do have some other talents hidden away.  LOL!  This past weekend, I created a Halloween costume for my little ghoul!  I am not sure if I can say little now that he turned 9! Don’t you just love his “Yes, I am dead”, face?

Halloween 2009 Ghoul

It is truly amazing that although I didn’t use any stamps, I did use some of my Stampin’ Up! products on his costume!  Did you know that the Black Grosgrain Ribbon was just perfect to tie his ghoulish black hooded robe around his neck?  I bet you wouldn’t even think of sponges at Halloween would you?  Well, the Stampin’ Up! sponges cut into wedges was the perfect tool to create this ghoulish face!

Halloween 2009 Vampire

Wishing you loads of Halloween fun!

   kealsiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment