Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blossoms and Daisies Scratch Pad

 Blossoms and Daisies Scratch PadI have to admit I am glad that I committed to showing you 5 days of the Bright Blossoms set.  I haven’t had this much fun creating in awhile. I hope you are as excited by these fun creations as I am. 

This project came about by necessity.  I had a not-so-cute little square box of papers that hung out by my phone when someone called.  It is down to just a few sheets, so I thought why not have something cute by the phone to take messages on.  The Summer Smooches Fabric Brads were just what this project called for.  These brads are only available until April 30th.  They will not be returning with the release of the new catalog….so if you are in love with them…now is the time to order a few packages of them.  They are delightful aren’t they?

Summer Smooches Fabric Brads

Stamps: Bright Blossoms 
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Summer Smooches Fabric Brads, 3” x 5” Scratch Pad
Tools: Big Shot, Daisies #2 Bigz Die, 3/8” Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, Signo White Gel Pen, Sticky Strip
Technique(s): watermark stamping

Blossoms and Daisies Scratch Pad Open

How’s I do that? I created the Daisies by die cutting 3 Whisper White and 3 Lucky Limeade Daisies.  I alternated the colored and the white daisies and then inserted the brad in the center and opened it up.  I pulled up on the petals to complete.  I did not glue all of the daisy layers to each other, but if you prefer no movement use the multipurpose adhesive to hold the daisy layers stationery.

I’m really excited by this new cuteness! Thanks for visiting today!  I’ll see you tomorrow for the last day of Summer Smooches projects!

All Stampin' UP! products can be purchased through my online store or directly through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment