Thursday, March 1, 2012

Treat Cup Fun

These fun little cups make an ordinary project extraordinary. When we create something that appeals to more than Treat Cupsone of our senses the recipient will be overjoyed!  This month I’ll be sharing at a technique class how I created this fun little box that holds an extra surprise. Perfect for shower favors, birthday party favors and more!

These adorable little cups can hold snacks such as candies, cookies, goldfish crackers as well as other small gift items.  I thought flower seeds would be perfect for your gardener friends or birdseed for your fair weathered friends?  What unique items can you think of to add to this gift item? 

Are you missing out on all the fun because you don’t live close to me?  This cute little box template with paper cutting guide can be yours for FREE if you place a $30 online order with me during the month of March! Place a $50 Sale-a-bration online order and you can get the Enchantment Designer Paper for FREE too!  Visit my website today to place your order! Do you live near the Allen, TX area?  Contact me to reserve your seat for the class!

Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy!

FREE template with online order!

No comments:

Post a Comment