Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pay it Forward with a Gratitude Box

Gratitude BoxSo glad you could make it over to see my newest box creation today.  This gratitude box holds a bunch of tiny cards that you can give out to anyone that makes your day special. I created 12 mini cards, but the box can easily hold twice that! 

I don’t know about you, but I am tired of focusing on “bad” service I receive when I am out.  I have been really trying to pick out the good that I see.  I have given out a couple of these cards to the wonderfully sweet polite Checker at my local grocery store, and to the happy lady at my dry cleaner who always smiles at me even though it is way too early for normal people to be up! *smile*

The 2” x2” cards were specifically designed only for a quick note, not a novel and are a Gratitude Cardsgreat way to make a connection with the people around you!  With the Anniversary of 9/11 just a few short days behind us, these connections are what holds our country together.  This gratitude box is a great way to thank someone, a friend, neighbor, colleague, or new friend for making your day.

Paper and Pixels September 2011This project was designed for the Paper and Pixels online magazine.  Step-by-Step directions for this box can be found in the September 2011 Edition of Paper and Pixels . I’m thrilled to be a part of their anniversary issue!

All Products are Stampin’ UP! and can be purchased through me directly or via my online demonstrator website.

Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Window Sheet
Ink: Versamark, Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Antique Brads, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Paper Cutter with Score Blade, Hobby Blade, Ruler and Pencil (household items), Sticky Strip, Paper Snips, Heat Gun

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!

Enjoy!

My Stampin' UP! Website

 

 

Can you see me doing a happy dance? ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment