Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Hot Summer Day


I know it has been some time since I have been here, but with a crazy schedule, Noah being home from school and vacation...I have been caught up in family fun! These past few days I have been busy designing for my upcoming classes and clubs. I am giving you a sneak peak of one of my upcoming club projects for my July and August gem clubs. If you like what you see and you are not a member of one of my hostess clubs then contact me today. I have some current openings that are sure to fit your schedule!


This project is a cute little 3D treat holder that I used for this project. I saw the ice cream cone idea at Theresa Momber's blog, Crafting The Web. This project can easily accomodate 3 x 3 mini cards too! A cello bag is all you'll need to package up your little gift. (Don't get any ideas about putting ice cream in it!) LOL! I hope you like this project as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen ! ! !

    ReplyDelete