Friday, June 5, 2009

Sneaky Peeky



Hey there!

Can you believe that I have two postings in one week? I think that might be a record!!!! Well, I have been very busy talking to my friends - both old and new! I have found that most of my days lately has been spent talking and not as much stamping. I created this lovely card yesterday with some of the new In Colors that I received on Tuesday. I used the sketch challenge found on Splitcoaststampers #231 for the layout - I hope you like it! Feel free to leave me a feel good comment and let me know what you like about my newest creation. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I have been up to!

Project Recipe:

Stamps: Animal Stories, Circle Circus, Family Phrases

Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Whisper White

Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede

Accessories: 3/4 Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Sponge, Dusty Durango Dotted Ribbon, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede Marker

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you found some time to play with your new toys. I LOVE what you've done with this set, now am thinking you have convinced me that I can't live without it. I really like how you incorporated the Circle Circus, looks just like an animal hide. Dang girl, you are too creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I just LOVE this card. It is super kissed :) The way you incorporated the circles is fantastic. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete