Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun and Games with a Stamping Twist


Yesterday I got together with 12 fun ladies to play Bunco - Stampin' Up! Style! Even though I didn't play, I so enjoyed being the "Bell Ringer" and I loved hearing all the laughing and hooting and hollering that was going on! Back in February when I held this quarterly event for the first time, I didn't think it would be so popular! What I really like is that I have a wonderful time with these creative ladies whether we are stamping or whether we are just spending time together! Fun is Fun!


I wanted to share the projects that we created yesterday at Bunco! I was inspired by page 152 in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog. I really like the color on color that was shown in the catalog this year - great subtle statements! I also added coordinating corduroy buttons on each of these cards! I just love them so I had to share them with everyone yesterday! Don't you just love how they feeeeeeeeeel? LOL!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment